At Rx for all Pharmacy, we work with your dentist, orthodontist, periodontist or oral surgeon to compound a specific medication for our patients. We provide innovative solutions for many oral conditions and dental needs.
- Oral Thrush
- Periodontal Disease
- Aphthous Ulcers, Canker Sores, and Oral Lesions
- Pain and Infections
- Oral Lichen Planus
- Temporo-Mandibular Joint Disorder (TMJ)
- Viral Lesions
- Dry Mouth, Mucositis and Stomatitis
- Medications to suppress gag reflex
- Topical medications to treat nausea
- Anxiety Medications: for before or after procedures
- Flavored Medications
- Medications free of sugars, lactose, preservatives or dyes
- Difficult-to-Find Medications that may not be commercially available
Mouthwashes and rinses are the most common dosage forms for dental patients. We also compound pastes,gels,lip balms,oral sprays, troches, or hard candies and lollipops for our dental patients.
We recognize that no two dental patients are the same and we are here to answer your questions and concerns!